Dear CoinEx users,
To provide you with more trading options, after rigorous reviews, CoinEx will list INV and support deposit and withdrawal & Automated Market Making (AMM) on Jan 13, 2022 (UTC). And its trading pair INV/USDT will be available on the same day.
1. Deposit: 08:00 Jan 13, 2022 (UTC)
2. Withdrawal: 08:00 Jan 13, 2022 (UTC)
3. Trading pair: INV/USDT
4. Opening method: Call Auction
a. Call Auction
08:00-10:50 Jan 13, 2022 (UTC)
Orders can be placed and canceled
10:50-11:00 Jan 13, 2022 (UTC)
Orders can be placed but cannot be canceled
11:00 Jan 13, 2022 (UTC)
Inverse.finance is a suite of permissionless decentralized finance tools governed by Inverse DAO, a decentralized autonomous organization running on the Ethereum blockchain.
The main Inverse.finance products are Anchor,DOLA and DCA Vaults
- Anchor is a money market and synthetic asset protocol enabling capital efficient borrowing & lending
- DOLA is a stablecoin token that tracks the price of $1. DOLA can be minted by using other assets on Anchor as collateral and can also be used itself as collateral to borrow other assets on Anchor.
- DCA Vaultsenable you to invest your tokens into yield bearing strategies while continuously buying the asset of your choice with the proceeds, allowing you to dollar-cost-average (DCA) into an asset such as ETH, WBTC or YFI over time.
Inverse.finance is governed and run by its community of token holders and elected delegates. The INV token gives voting power in the Inverse Dao. Therefore INV token holders can directly control a number of important parameters and aspects of the Inverse treasury and products.
What is Automated Market Making (AMM)?
Automated market making (AMM) can calculate the buying and selling price according to the formula, so as to provide a continuous quotation for the market. CoinEx combines AMM with the order book, which means the liquidity pool will be automatically converted into the order book. With the "constant product market maker formula" algorithm in AMM, no matter how large the order book is or how small the liquidity pool is, firm liquidity provision to the market can be guaranteed. Learn more
Fees and Profit
Market supporting automated market making is an AMM market. Compared with normal market, AMM market adopts an independent fees system. The fees for both marker and taker is 0.3%, for market makers is 0.15%. VIP will not enjoy any special fees, and using CET for fees deduction is unavailable. All users are qualified to apply for market makers, and 50% of the market's transaction fees will be rewarded to liquidity providers.
Characteristics of AMM
1. Bonus obtainable from automated market making
User’s provided liquidity will be injected into the pool for automated market making. 50% of the market's transaction fees will be rewarded to liquidity providers in terms of the corresponding pool proportion.
2. Daily bonus can be cumulatively withdrawn
The transaction fee bonus will be calculated once a day and automatically credited into the user's Market Making Account before 4:00 (UTC) the next day. The user can obtain all the accumulated fee bonus after removing liquidity.
3. Free access, no charge required
Assets between Spot Account and Market Making Account can be transferred in real-time by adding and removing liquidity. Each user in a single market can increase liquidity twice a day, and no fees will be charged during the operation.
The assets in the Market Making Account will be injected Into the liquidity pool for automated market making. When the price fluctuates, there will be impermanent losses, and the amount of the two assets will change when the liquidity is removed. More details about impermanent losses
Jan 13, 2022