Dear CoinEx users,
According to the official announcement of the NANO team, CoinEx will support the rename of NANO to XNO. The details are as follows.
1. CoinEx had suspended the crypto loan service in NANO/USDT Margin market on Jan 21, 2022 (UTC).
2. CoinEx had suspended the deposit and withdrawal services of NANO on Jan 24, 2022 (UTC).
3. For users with to-be-repaid loans in NANO/USDT Margin market, forced repayment will be systematically triggered at 03:00 Jan 26, 2022 (UTC). Please make sure to pay off all your loans before 03:00 Jan 26, 2022 (UTC) in case of forced repayment.
4. CoinEx will suspend trading services in NANO/USDT Margin market at 03:00 Jan 26, 2022 (UTC), and cancel all market orders.
5. AMM fund in NANO/USDT and NANO/BTC trading pairs will be refunded at 03:30 Jan 26, 2022 (UTC).
6. CoinEx will delist NANO/USDT and NANO/BTC trading markets and remove ALL orders in these two markets at 04:00 Jan 26, 2022 (UTC).
7. CoinEx will list XNO/USDT and XNO/BTC trading markets and support Automated Market Making (AMM) at 07:00 Jan 26, 2022 (UTC).
Opening method: Call Auction.
a. Call Auction
07:00-07:50 Jan 26, 2022 (UTC) Orders can be placed and canceled
07:50-08:00 Jan 26, 2022 (UTC) Orders can be placed but cannot be canceled
08:00 Jan 26, 2022 (UTC)
8. CoinEx will list XNO/USDT Margin pair at 08:00 Jan 26, 2022 (UTC).
1. Due to the current network upgrade of XNO, the deposit and withdrawal services of XNO will be opened after the upgraded network is stable, but we will NOT notify separately.
2. Trading and inter-user transfer of XNO on CoinEx will not be affected during the period when XNO is closed for deposit and withdrawal.
3. We will update users once the upgrade has been completed.
4. For more details, please refer to: Say Hello to XNO!
CoinEx reserves the right of final interpretation of this announcement.
Jan 25, 2022
Follow us Facebook | Twitter | Reddit
Contact us Support | Telegram
About us Website | Announcements | APP