Dear CoinEx users,
To provide you with more trading options, after rigorous reviews, CoinEx will list GMEE and support deposit and withdrawal & Automated Market Making (AMM) on Feb 21, 2022 (UTC). And its trading pair GMEE/USDT will be available on the same day.
1. Deposit: 03:00 Feb 21, 2022 (UTC)
2. Withdrawal: 03:00 Feb 21, 2022 (UTC)
3. Trading pair: GMEE/USDT
4. Opening method: Call Auction
a. Call Auction
03:00-06:50 Feb 21, 2022 (UTC)
Orders can be placed and canceled
06:50-07:00 Feb 21, 2022 (UTC)
Orders can be placed but cannot be canceled
07:00 Feb 21, 2022 (UTC)
GAMEE is a play-to-earn gaming platform, which consists of:
1) 1Arc8 App: Arc8 is a high-adrenaline mobile gaming experience, offering skill-based gaming tournaments in casual-style games. The experience is powered by GMEE token, used for tournament entry fees and rewards. Arc8 introduces elements of play-to-earn on blockchain with rewards distributed across daily missions and season ranking rewards. ARENAs are virtual real estates (NFTs), that enable the community to run custom tournaments.
2) G-Bots: are robot-themed NFT collectibles on the blockchain, upgradeable and tradeable, granting their owners rewards when playing games on Arc8 and serving as game characters in their own dedicated play and earn games. The experience is powered by the GMEE token, used for character purchases, upgrades, tournament entries and rewards.
3) Prizes App: Prizes App is a gaming application on iOS, Android and web with over 80 casual-style games and ad-supported business model; Prizes app was launched back in 2015 and attracted a mass gaming audience of 30M users, that played over 4.7 billion gameplays. GMEE token will be introduced as a complementary reward for players and a way to onboard the current free-to-play audience into the play-to-earn blockchain experience.
The GAMEE Token (GMEE) is a utility token that is designed to be the currency of access, action and governance in supported play-to-earn games provided on the GAMEE platform. The GAMEE token allows holders to enter skill-based tournaments, purchase and upgrade game characters, virtual real estates and other in-game items, as well as engage in the governance layer of the ecosystem that allows voting on platform roadmap, new game content, and creation of prize pools.
What is Automated Market Making (AMM)?
Automated market making (AMM) can calculate the buying and selling price according to the formula, so as to provide a continuous quotation for the market. CoinEx combines AMM with the order book, which means the liquidity pool will be automatically converted into the order book. With the "constant product market maker formula" algorithm in AMM, no matter how large the order book is or how small the liquidity pool is, firm liquidity provision to the market can be guaranteed. Learn more
Fees and Profit
Market supporting automated market making is an AMM market. Compared with normal market, AMM market adopts an independent fees system. The fees for both marker and taker is 0.3%, for market makers is 0.15%. VIP will not enjoy any special fees, and using CET for fees deduction is unavailable. All users are qualified to apply for market makers, and 50% of the market's transaction fees will be rewarded to liquidity providers.
Characteristics of AMM
1. Bonus obtainable from automated market making
User’s provided liquidity will be injected into the pool for automated market making. 50% of the market's transaction fees will be rewarded to liquidity providers in terms of the corresponding pool proportion.
2. Daily bonus can be cumulatively withdrawn
The transaction fee bonus will be calculated once a day and automatically credited into the user's Market Making Account before 4:00 (UTC) the next day. The user can obtain all the accumulated fee bonus after removing liquidity.
3. Free access, no charge required
Assets between Spot Account and Market Making Account can be transferred in real-time by adding and removing liquidity. Each user in a single market can increase liquidity twice a day, and no fees will be charged during the operation.
The assets in the Market Making Account will be injected Into the liquidity pool for automated market making. When the price fluctuates, there will be impermanent losses, and the amount of the two assets will change when the liquidity is removed. More details about impermanent losses
Feb 21, 2022