Dear CoinEx users,
To provide you with more trading options, after rigorous reviews, CoinEx will list ALPINE and support deposit and withdrawal & Automated Market Making (AMM) on Feb 22, 2022 (UTC). And its trading pair ALPINE/USDT will be available on the same day.
1. Deposit: 03:00 Feb 22, 2022 (UTC)
2. Withdrawal: 03:00 Feb 22, 2022 (UTC)
3. Trading pair: ALPINE/USDT
4. Opening method: Call Auction
a. Call Auction
03:00-06:50 Feb 22, 2022 (UTC)
Orders can be placed and canceled
06:50-07:00 Feb 22, 2022 (UTC)
Orders can be placed but cannot be canceled
07:00 Feb 22, 2022 (UTC)
The Alpine F1® Team Fan Token is a BEP-20 utility token designed to revolutionize the fan experience for all BWT Alpine F1® Team supporters. The token empowers BWT Alpine F1® Team fans to participate in team voting polls, hunt digital collectibles, purchase NFTs, and enjoy gamification features that are tied with fan rewards or great experiences.
ALPINE is the official Binance Fan Token for BWT Alpine F1® Team and is used in the following functions:
Current use cases:
- Engagement: ALPINE token holders have the right to participate in fan engagement related voting sessions on the Binance Fan Token platform.
- NFT PowerStation: ALPINE token holders will be able to stake their BWT Alpine F1® Team NFTs for fan rewards, digital collectibles, and more.
- Benefits: ALPINE token holders have access to benefits such as engaging with BWT Alpine F1® Team on the Binance Fan Token Platform, signed merchandise, meet-and-greet with BWT Alpine F1® Team drivers, and other experiences etc.
Future use cases:
- Gamification: ALPINE token holders will be able to access multiple gamification features on the Binance Fan Token Platform.
- Donation: ALPINE token holders will be able to donate directly to their beloved team and get a proof-of-loyalty badge.
The ALPINE token is issued on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) as a native BEP-20 token, empowering BWT Alpine F1® Team fans with broader accessibility, more functionalities, and lower transaction costs.
The maximum and total token supply of ALPINE is 40,000,000. The circulating supply upon listing will be 11,360,000 (~28.40% of the total token supply).
What is Automated Market Making (AMM)?
Automated market making (AMM) can calculate the buying and selling price according to the formula, so as to provide a continuous quotation for the market. CoinEx combines AMM with the order book, which means the liquidity pool will be automatically converted into the order book. With the "constant product market maker formula" algorithm in AMM, no matter how large the order book is or how small the liquidity pool is, firm liquidity provision to the market can be guaranteed. Learn more
Fees and Profit
Market supporting automated market making is an AMM market. Compared with normal market, AMM market adopts an independent fees system. The fees for both marker and taker is 0.3%, for market makers is 0.15%. VIP will not enjoy any special fees, and using CET for fees deduction is unavailable. All users are qualified to apply for market makers, and 50% of the market's transaction fees will be rewarded to liquidity providers.
Characteristics of AMM
1. Bonus obtainable from automated market making
User’s provided liquidity will be injected into the pool for automated market making. 50% of the market's transaction fees will be rewarded to liquidity providers in terms of the corresponding pool proportion.
2. Daily bonus can be cumulatively withdrawn
The transaction fee bonus will be calculated once a day and automatically credited into the user's Market Making Account before 4:00 (UTC) the next day. The user can obtain all the accumulated fee bonus after removing liquidity.
3. Free access, no charge required
Assets between Spot Account and Market Making Account can be transferred in real-time by adding and removing liquidity. Each user in a single market can increase liquidity twice a day, and no fees will be charged during the operation.
The assets in the Market Making Account will be injected Into the liquidity pool for automated market making. When the price fluctuates, there will be impermanent losses, and the amount of the two assets will change when the liquidity is removed. More details about impermanent losses
Feb 22, 2022