Dear CoinEx users,
According to the Anyswap project's rebrand announcement, CoinEx will support ANY smart contract swap and token name change. To ensure your asset security, deposit and withdrawal services of ANY will be suspended for a designated period. The details are as follows.
1. CoinEx will suspend the deposit and withdrawal services of ANY at 03:30 on April 1, 2022 (UTC).
2. AMM fund in ANY/USDT trading pair will be refunded at 03:30 on April 1, 2022 (UTC).
3. ANY/USDT market will be delisted and ALL orders in this market will be canceled at 04:00 on April 1, 2022 (UTC).
4. Deposit and withdrawal services of ANY will be resumed at 7:00 on April 1, 2022 (UTC).
5. CoinEx will list MULTI/USDT trading pair at 07:00 on April 1, 2022 (UTC) and support Automated Market Making (AMM):
Opening method: Call Auction
a. Call Auction
07:00-07:50 April 1, 2022 (UTC) Orders can be placed and canceled
07:50-08:00 April 1, 2022 (UTC) Orders can be placed but cannot be canceled
08:00 April 1, 2022 (UTC)
Old Smart Contract Address
ANY (BEP20): 0xf68c9df95a18b2a5a5fa1124d79eeeffbad0b6fa
New Smart Contract Address
MULTI (BEP20): 0x9fb9a33956351cf4fa040f65a13b835a3c8764e3
1. MULTI will NOT be credited to your account if you deposit the old ANY, so please confirm again before depositing.
2. During the suspended period, all unexecuted ANY orders will be systematically closed, and related assets will be returned to your spot account.
3. For more token swap info, please refer to Anyswap to officially rebrand as Multichain.
CoinEx reserves the right of final interpretation of this announcement.
March 31, 2022
Follow us Facebook | Twitter | Reddit
Contact us Support | Telegram
About us Website | Announcements | APP