Dear CoinEx users,
According to the Ellipsis project's announcement, CoinEx will support EPS smart contract swap, token name change, and supply increment. To ensure your asset security, deposit and withdrawal services of EPS will be suspended for a designated period. The details are as follows.
EPS and EPX Services
1. CoinEx will suspend the deposit and withdrawal services of EPS at 03:00 on May 13, 2022 (UTC).
2. AMM fund in EPS/USDT trading pair will be refunded at 03:30 on May 13, 2022 (UTC).
3. EPS/USDT market will be delisted and ALL orders in this market will be canceled at 04:00 on May 13, 2022 (UTC).
4. Deposit and withdrawal services of EPX will be supported at 08:00 on May 13, 2022 (UTC).
5. CoinEx will list EPX/USDT trading pair at 08:00 on May 13, 2022 (UTC) and support Automated Market Making (AMM):
Opening method: Call Auction
a. Call Auction
08:00-08:50 May 13, 2022 (UTC) Orders can be placed and canceled
08:50-09:00 May 13, 2022 (UTC) Orders can be placed but cannot be canceled
09:00 May 13, 2022 (UTC)
Old Smart Contract Address
EPS (BEP20): 0xa7f552078dcc247c2684336020c03648500c6d9f
New Smart Contract Address
EPX (BEP20): 0xAf41054C1487b0e5E2B9250C0332eCBCe6CE9d71
1. EPX will NOT be credited to your account if you deposit the old EPS, so please confirm again before depositing.
2. During the suspended period, all unexecuted EPS orders will be systematically closed, and related assets will be returned to your spot account.
3. For more token swap info, please refer to A New Ellipsis and Deployment Links.
CoinEx reserves the right of final interpretation of this announcement.
May 12, 2022
Follow us Facebook | Twitter | Reddit
Contact us Support | Telegram
About us Website | Announcements | APP