Dear CoinEx users,
To ensure a healthy crypto environment and provide you with a better trading experience, we will review the trading markets on our platform regularly. Combined with community users' opinions, we are planning to adjust the trading pairs of certain markets. The details are as follows:
Trading terminates at:
7:00 May 13, 2022 (UTC)
To be delisted
1. BTC markets: PGN/BTC、SUSHI/BTC、HYDRO/BTC、KNC/BTC、DIA/BTC、SNX/BTC、REN/BTC、VTHO/BTC、RSR/BTC、BAL/BTC、ANT/BTC、KLV/BTC、OMG/BTC、JST/BTC、UMA/BTC、BCN/BTC、STORJ/BTC、SEELE/BTC、OXT/BTC、PHNX/BTC、CEL/BTC、BNT/BTC、CREAM/BTC、AUCTION/BTC、ONG/BTC、MDX/BTC、LOOM/BTC、NMR/BTC、MLN/BTC、WNXM/BTC、DXD/BTC、YFII/BTC、SNT/BTC、KAN/BTC、AST/BTC、GAS/BTC、GNO/BTC、RIF/BTC、PNK/BTC
2. USDC markets: PERP/USDC、TRTL/USDC
3. ETH markets: CET/ETH、AAVE/ETH、MKR/ETH、MKR/ETH、LINK/ETH、UNI/ETH、CRV/ETH、YFI/ETH、COMP/ETH
1. Trading of the above assets will be terminated precisely as scheduled above, and these assets will no longer be available for trading after delisting.
2. Users who have unexecuted orders related to the delisted trading pairs, please cancel them in advance. If failed, cancellation will be done by the order system automatically. The refunded assets can be checked in your account.
3. For liquidity providers of the to-be-delisted trading pairs, please withdraw the liquidity in advance. If the withdrawal is not made after the delisting, the system will automatically execute the withdrawal and the relevant assets will be returned to your spot account.
4. This adjustment only includes the trading markets mentioned above, other markets will not be affected.
Crypto products are innovative investment products with large price fluctuations as well as high investment risks. Therefore, please evaluate and invest wisely based on your risk tolerance and financial resources.
CoinEx reserves the right of final interpretation of this announcement.
May 12, 2022