Dear CoinEx users:
CoinEx will delist WBTC/USDT trading pairs and support AMM(Automated Market Making) for WBTC/BTC stablecoin market on May 16, 2022(UTC). The details are as follows.
08:00 May 16, 2022 (UTC)
1. WBTC/USDT trading service will be terminated precisely as scheduled above, and this trading pair will no longer be available for trading after delisting.
2. Users who have unexecuted orders related to the delisted trading pair, please cancel them in advance. If failed, cancellations will be done by the order system automatically. The refunded assets can be checked in your account.
3. AMM of WBTC/BTC market will be supported, and the fee rate is based on the stablecoin AMM market fee rate(0.1% for both maker and taker, 0.05% for market maker).
What is Automated Market Making (AMM)?
Automated market making (AMM) can calculate the buying and selling price according to the formula, so as to provide a continuous quotation for the market. CoinEx combines AMM with the order book, which means the liquidity pool will be automatically converted into the order book. With the "constant product market maker formula" algorithm in AMM, no matter how large the order book is or how small the liquidity pool is, firm liquidity provision to the market can be guaranteed. Learn more
Fees and Profit
Market supporting automated market making is an AMM market. Compared with normal market, AMM market adopts an independent fees system. The fees for both marker and taker is 0.3%, for market makers is 0.15%. VIP will not enjoy any special fees, and using CET for fees deduction is unavailable. All users are qualified to apply for market makers, and 50% of the market's transaction fees will be rewarded to liquidity providers.
Characteristics of AMM
1. Bonus obtainable from automated market making
User’s provided liquidity will be injected into the pool for automated market making. 50% of the market's transaction fees will be rewarded to liquidity providers in terms of the corresponding pool proportion.
2. Daily bonus can be cumulatively withdrawn
The transaction fee bonus will be calculated once a day and automatically credited into the user's Market Making Account before 4:00 (UTC) the next day. The user can obtain all the accumulated fee bonus after removing liquidity.
3. Free access, no charge required
Assets between Spot Account and Market Making Account can be transferred in real-time by adding and removing liquidity. Each user in a single market can increase liquidity twice a day, and no fees will be charged during the operation.
The assets in the Market Making Account will be injected Into the liquidity pool for automated market making. When the price fluctuates, there will be impermanent losses, and the amount of the two assets will change when the liquidity is removed. More details about impermanent losses
May 16, 2022
Follow us Facebook | Twitter | Reddit
Contact us Support | Telegram
About us Website | Announcements | APP