Dear CoinEx users,
To provide you with more trading options, after rigorous reviews, CoinEx will list DG and support deposit and withdrawal & Automated Market Making (AMM) on May 19, 2022 (UTC). And its trading pair DG/USDT will be available on the same day.
1. Deposit: 03:00 May 19, 2022 (UTC)
2. Withdrawal: 03:00 May 19, 2022 (UTC)
3. Trading pair: DG/USDT
4. Opening method: Call Auction
a. Call Auction
03:00-06:50 May 19, 2022 (UTC)
Orders can be placed and canceled
06:50-07:00 May 19, 2022 (UTC)
Orders can be placed but cannot be canceled
07:00 May 19, 2022 (UTC)
Decentral Games ICE Poker is the first game of the protocol. It is a free metaverse poker game where players earn tokens by completing daily challenges and competing against each other on a daily leaderboard.
In order to participate, players need to obtain at least one ICE Wearable either through purchase or delegation. Players are allocated a set amount of Chips which are used to play ICE Poker.
Players can earn by:
- Completing ICE Poker daily check-in and 3 challenges
- Competing for daily leaderboard multipliers based on - - Chips net winnings
- Delegating NFT wearables to other players for a passive revenue share
- Receiving delegation to NFT wearables for a revenue share
- Minting new NFT wearables and selling them on the marketplace
- Collecting and speculating on ultra-rare DG Diamond - - Hands wearables
- Mining for ICE to sell to other players, which is needed to mint rarer NFT wearables
- Scoring on the top monthly leaderboard to earn xDG, the Decentral Games governance token, which gives holders governance rights and fee sharing in the DG ecosystem
What is Automated Market Making (AMM)?
Automated market making (AMM) can calculate the buying and selling price according to the formula, so as to provide a continuous quotation for the market. CoinEx combines AMM with the order book, which means the liquidity pool will be automatically converted into the order book. With the "constant product market maker formula" algorithm in AMM, no matter how large the order book is or how small the liquidity pool is, firm liquidity provision to the market can be guaranteed. Learn more
Fees and Profit
Market supporting automated market making is an AMM market. Compared with normal market, AMM market adopts an independent fees system. The fees for both marker and taker is 0.3%, for market makers is 0.15%. VIP will not enjoy any special fees, and using CET for fees deduction is unavailable. All users are qualified to apply for market makers, and 50% of the market's transaction fees will be rewarded to liquidity providers.
Characteristics of AMM
1. Bonus obtainable from automated market making
User’s provided liquidity will be injected into the pool for automated market making. 50% of the market's transaction fees will be rewarded to liquidity providers in terms of the corresponding pool proportion.
2. Daily bonus can be cumulatively withdrawn
The transaction fee bonus will be calculated once a day and automatically credited into the user's Market Making Account before 4:00 (UTC) the next day. The user can obtain all the accumulated fee bonus after removing liquidity.
3. Free access, no charge required
Assets between Spot Account and Market Making Account can be transferred in real-time by adding and removing liquidity. Each user in a single market can increase liquidity twice a day, and no fees will be charged during the operation.
The assets in the Market Making Account will be injected Into the liquidity pool for automated market making. When the price fluctuates, there will be impermanent losses, and the amount of the two assets will change when the liquidity is removed. More details about impermanent losses
May 19, 2022