Dear CoinEx users,
To improve users' experience with asset deposit and withdrawal and ensure asset security, CoinEx will upgrade the deposit address of MINA on June 1, 2022. The details are as follows.
02:00 on June 1, 2022 (UTC)
1. After the upgrade, Memo will not be required for depositing MINA.
2. New deposit addresses will be assigned to all users, which can be obtained on MINA Deposit page.
3. The deposit service of the old address will be terminated at 02:00 on September 1, 2022 (UTC). MINA Deposit before 02:00 on September 1, 2022 (UTC) with the correct Memo can be credited.
4. According to the MINA documentation, for every unactivated address, an additional creation fee of 1 MINA will be deducted from the transaction amount. Therefore, when depositing to each new address for the first time, 1 MINA will be charged on-chain (NOT by CoinEx).
5. CoinEx strongly recommends all users log in to CoinEx and confirm the new deposit address. Please update your CoinEx deposit address bound to other platforms in time to avoid unnecessary loss.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your support.
May 30, 2022