Dear CoinEx users,
According to the official announcement of Astroport, CoinEx will actively cooperate with the corresponding plans of ASTRO after the Terra 2.0 migration. To ensure user’s assets security, CoinEx will suspend the trading service of ASTRO. The details are as follows.
According to the Astroport announcement:
1. The old ASTRO on the Terra Classic chain (which CoinEx currently supports) will be renamed ASTROC.
2. The new ASTRO will be called ASTRO, which will be re-deployed on the Terra Chain.
3. Users who hold the ASTRO(old) token at the specific snapshot time will receive the ASTRO(new) airdrop.
4. For more details, please refer to:
Astroport + Terra 2.0: A new path forward
The ASTRO airdrop guidebook
Changes of Services
1. Suspension of ASTRO/USDT trading service: 07:00 on June 16, 2022 (UTC)
2. CoinEx will support the rename of ASTRO and resume relative services after the rename is done. Please pay attention to the follow-up announcement.
3. CoinEx will support the ASTRO(new) airdrop, please pay attention to the follow-up announcement.
4. CoinEx will support the deposit, withdrawal and trading services of the new ASTRO, please pay attention to the follow-up announcement.
1. Users with unexecuted orders in ASTRO/USDT market, please cancel them in advance. If failed, they will be automatically canceled by the order system. The refunded assets can be checked in your account.
2. For liquidity providers of ASTRO/USDT trading pair, please withdraw the liquidity in advance. If the withdrawal is not made after the delisting, the system will automatically execute the withdrawal and the relevant assets will be returned to your Spot account.