Dear CoinEx users,
According to the "CoinEx Will Support ASTRO Rename and Airdrop" announcement, CoinEx has completed the rename of ASTRO(old) to ASTROC on June 20, 2022(UTC). ASTRO(new) airdrop has been allocated to eligible users, which can be checked in Assets - Sopt. The details are as follows.
CoinEx Airdrop Plan
1. Snapshot time
(1) Snapshot 1: 00:00 on May 7, 2022(UTC)
(2)Snapshot 2: 17:00 on May 26, 2022(UTC)
2. Min. holding for snapshot
(1) Min. Holding at Snapshot 1 ≥ 1 ASTRO
(2) Min. Holding at Snapshot 2 ≥ 1 ASTRO
3. Airdrop ratio for both snapshot
1 ASTRO(old) : 0.5 ASTRO(new)
4. ASTRO(new) airdrop has been allocated to eligible users on June 20, 2022(UTC), which can be checked in Assets - Sopt.
1. ASTROC and ASTRO Deposit: 09:00 June 20, 2022 (UTC)
2. ASTROC and ASTRO Withdrawal: 09:00 June 20, 2022 (UTC)
3. Trading pairs: ASTROC/USDT, ASTRO/USDT
4. Opening method: Call Auction
a. Call Auction
09:00-09:50 June 20, 2022 (UTC)
Orders can be placed and canceled
09:50-10:00 June 20, 2022 (UTC)
Orders can be placed but cannot be canceled
10:00 June 20, 2022 (UTC)
It is your responsibility to understand the implications of the ASTRO rename and the new ASTRO airdrop. CoinEx is not liable for any losses. Crypto products are innovative investment products with large price fluctuations as well as high investment risks. Therefore, please evaluate and invest wisely based on your risk tolerance and financial resources.
CoinEx reserves the right of final interpretation of this announcement.
June 20, 2022