Dear CoinEx users,
To improve market liquidity and optimize trading experience, CoinEx will adjust the minimum price precision (the minimum value of unit price fluctuations) of various Futures markets at 03:00 on June 23, 2022 (UTC). During the adjustment, trading and related operations are not affected. The details are as follows.
1. Linear Contract (26 Markets)
2. Inverse Contract (1 Market)
Unexecuted orders in the order book will NOT be canceled during and after the adjustment. The display and placing rules are as follows:
1. The price of unexecuted orders and executed orders will be displayed as the new price decimals.
2. Unexecuted orders(including unexecuted orders, stop-limit orders and TP/SL orders) will still be placed and matched according to the original price decimals.
3. After the adjustment, you can only place orders under the new price decimal.
Assuming that the price decimal of a contract market will be adjusted from 4 to 2.
· Before the adjustment, there is an unexecuted order at the price of 64.1234
· After the adjustment, the price of this order will be displayed as 64.12
· When this order is fully executed, the execution price will still be 64.1234
For users who participate in relative markets, please adjust your trading strategies according to the adjustment rules. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.
CoinEx reserves the final interpretation of this announcement.
June 22, 2022