Dear CoinEx users,
To provide you with more trading options, after rigorous reviews, CoinEx will list DEXT and support deposit and withdrawal & Automated Market Making (AMM) on June 29, 2022 (UTC). And its trading pair DEXT/USDT will be available on the same day.
1. Deposit: 07:00 June 29, 2022 (UTC)
2. Withdrawal: 07:00 June 29, 2022 (UTC)
3. Trading pair: DEXT/USDT
4. Opening method: Call Auction
a. Call Auction
07:00-09:50 June 29, 2022 (UTC)
Orders can be placed and canceled
09:50-10:00 June 29, 2022 (UTC)
Orders can be placed but cannot be canceled
10:00 June 29, 2022 (UTC)
Assimilating blockchain data into one comprehensive UI, DEXTools allows users to have a clear vision about their trading, investments, and the current state of the cryptomarket.
DEXT is the native utility token that is used for:
(1) Accessing the top tier features of the app through holding or monthly subscription.
(2) Accessing the premium trading group and community initiatives like DEXT Force Ventures.
DEXT tools include:
(1) Pool Explorer lets you follow the liquidity movements and formation of new pools on decentralized exchanges.
(2) Pair Explorer allows you to check the charts and transactions of a token in addition to the trust and metrics of a project.
(3) Wallet info gives you the power to track and follow your favorite trader’s wallets.
(4) Big Swap Explorer lets you track whales and big transactions.
(5) Multiswap opens up multiple DEX portals to speed up your trading response time.
What is Automated Market Making (AMM)?
Automated market making (AMM) can calculate the buying and selling price according to the formula, so as to provide a continuous quotation for the market. CoinEx combines AMM with the order book, which means the liquidity pool will be automatically converted into the order book. With the "constant product market maker formula" algorithm in AMM, no matter how large the order book is or how small the liquidity pool is, firm liquidity provision to the market can be guaranteed. Learn more
Fees and Profit
Market supporting automated market making is an AMM market. Compared with normal market, AMM market adopts an independent fees system. The fees for both marker and taker is 0.3%, for market makers is 0.15%. VIP will not enjoy any special fees, and using CET for fees deduction is unavailable. All users are qualified to apply for market makers, and 50% of the market's transaction fees will be rewarded to liquidity providers.
Characteristics of AMM
1. Bonus obtainable from automated market making
User’s provided liquidity will be injected into the pool for automated market making. 50% of the market's transaction fees will be rewarded to liquidity providers in terms of the corresponding pool proportion.
2. Daily bonus can be cumulatively withdrawn
The transaction fee bonus will be calculated once a day and automatically credited into the user's Market Making Account before 4:00 (UTC) the next day. The user can obtain all the accumulated fee bonus after removing liquidity.
3. Free access, no charge required
Assets between Spot Account and Market Making Account can be transferred in real-time by adding and removing liquidity. Each user in a single market can increase liquidity twice a day, and no fees will be charged during the operation.
The assets in the Market Making Account will be injected Into the liquidity pool for automated market making. When the price fluctuates, there will be impermanent losses, and the amount of the two assets will change when the liquidity is removed. More details about impermanent losses
June 29, 2022