Dear CoinEx users,
According to the RAMP DEFI project's announcement, CoinEx will support RAMP smart contract swap, token name change and supply increment. To ensure your asset security, the deposit and withdrawal services of RAMP will be suspended for a designated period. The details are as follows.
RAMP and LEVER Services
1. Deposit and withdrawal services of RAMP will be suspended at 03:00 on July 4, 2022 (UTC).
2. AMM fund in RAMP/USDT trading pair will be refunded at 03:30 on July 4, 2022 (UTC).
3. RAMP/USDT market will be delisted and ALL orders in this market will be canceled at 04:00 on July 4, 2022 (UTC).
4. CoinEx will take a snapshot for all RAMP holders, and allocate the LEVER token to relevant users according to the ratio of 1 RAMP = 35 LEVER. Please pay attention to the further announcement.
5. For details of the deposit, withdrawal and trading services of LEVER, please pay attention to the further announcement.
Old Smart Contract Address
RAMP (ERC20): 0x33d0568941c0c64ff7e0fb4fba0b11bd37deed9f
New Smart Contract Address
LEVER (ERC20): 0x4B5f49487ea7B3609b1aD05459BE420548789f1f
1. Deposits of the old RAMP after 3:00 on July 4, 2022(UTC) will NOT be credited. Please re-confirm before depositing.
2. During the suspended period, all unexecuted RAMP orders will be systematically closed, and related assets will be returned to your spot account.
3. For more token swap info, please refer to RAMP: Reinventing 2022 and RAMP to LEVER Token Swap Guide.
CoinEx reserves the right of final interpretation of this announcement.
July 1, 2022
Follow us Facebook | Twitter | Reddit
Contact us Support | Telegram
About us Website | Announcements | APP