Dear CoinEx users,
According to the "Supplemental Announcement on CoinEx Will Support the Ethereum Merge", the Paris upgrade will be triggered by the Terminal Total Difficulty (TTD) of 58750000000000000000000, estimated at 3:00 on Sep 15, 2022(UTC). Please be noted that the estimated time is for reference only. The actual upgrade time will be adjusted in real-time according to the change of the block difficulty of the Ethereum PoW chain. You can query the latest upgrade time through the ETH official website or community channels.
To ensure our user’s assets security, CoinEx will close the deposit & withdrawal of ETH and all ERC20 tokens, and make the following arrangements.
1. Changes in deposit and withdrawal services
(1) Suspension of ETH and ERC20 tokens deposit and withdrawal: 00:00 on Sep 15, 2022 (UTC)
(2) Resumption of ETH and ERC20 tokens deposit and withdrawal: Please stay tuned for further announcements.
(1) During the deposit and withdrawal suspension, the borrowing service of ETH will be suspended too. The following services of ETH and ERC20 tokens will NOT be affected: Spot trading, Futures trading, Financial Account, Market Making and inter-user transfer.
(2) We will update users once the upgrade has been completed.
3. For more information
The Merge |ethereum.org
Mainnet Merge Announcement
CoinEx reserves the final interpretation of this announcement.
Sep 14, 2022