Dear CoinEx users,
CoinEx will resume the deposit and trading services of ORION on Sep 22, 2022 (UTC), The details are as follows.
1. The deposit services of ORION will be resumed at 07:00 on September 22, 2022 (UTC), while the withdrawal service remains open.
2. The ORION/USDT trading service will be opened at 07:00 on September 22, 2022 (UTC) and Automated Market Making (AMM) will be supported:
Opening method: Call Auction
a. Call Auction
07:00-07:50 September 22, 2022 (UTC) Orders can be placed and canceled
07:50-08:00 September 22, 2022 (UTC) Orders can be placed but cannot be canceled
08:00 September 22, 2022 (UTC)
Orion Money’s vision is to become a cross-chain stablecoin bank providing seamless and frictionless stablecoin saving, lending, and spending. Within the Orion Money stablecoin bank, it has three main products planned — Orion Saver, Orion Yield and Insurance, and Orion Pay.
· Orion Saver： Orion Saver is a cross-chain savings dApp that will provide one of the highest and most stable yields for users’ stablecoins, regardless of which blockchain they are on.
· Orion Yield and Insurance: it will provide additional high-yield and insured products, bringing even more value to Orion stakers and the Orion Money depositors.
· Orion Pay: a cross-chain payments dApp that will integrate with fiat on-off ramp solutions and allow several avenues for users to spend their stablecoins.
With its suite of dApps, Orion Money will offer users a convenient and frictionless way to earn high yields on their stablecoin deposits and spend them with ease — all without the hassle of moving assets across chains. The ORION token is the native token of Orion Money. Users and investors can stake their ORION tokens to receive staking rewards and participate in the governance.
Crypto products are innovative investment products with large price fluctuations as well as high investment risks. Therefore, please evaluate and invest wisely based on your risk tolerance and financial resources.
CoinEx reserves the right of final interpretation of this announcement.
Sep 21, 2022