Dear CoinEx users,
ADA (Cardano) is scheduled to undergo the Vasil network upgrade & hardfork at epoch 365 (Note: This hardfork will not result in a new token created) and the Plutus V2 Cost Model network upgrade at epoch 366. To ensure our user’s assets security, CoinEx will close the deposit & withdrawal of ADA & Tokens on Cardano and make the following arrangements.
Changes of deposit and withdrawal services
1. Suspension of ADA & Cardano Tokens deposit and withdrawal services:
(1) epoch 365: 20:45 on Sep 22, 2022 (UTC)
(2) epoch 366: 20:45 on Sep 27, 2022 (UTC)
2. Resumption of ADA & Cardano Tokens deposit and withdrawal services:
Deposit & withdrawal services will be reopened after the upgraded network is stable, but we will NOT notify separately.
1. Trading and inter-user transfer of ADA & Cardano Tokens on CoinEx will not be affected during this period.
2. We will update users once the upgrade has been completed.
For more information
Ecosystem Readiness for Vasil Upgrade
Cardano’s Vasil Upgrade: What to Expect
CoinEx reserves the final interpretation of this announcement.
Sep 22, 2022